BreizhtKnight Index du Forum

BreizhtKnight Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[FULL] ????????*????i?? 93??? 1??.avi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BreizhtKnight Index du Forum -> Espace détente -> Ralliement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gladwwarra

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 04:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL] ????????*????i?? 93??? 1??.avi Répondre en citant

???????? ????i?? 93??? 1??.avi > urlin.us/2bd7n

reporting..a..multiple..car..pileup..with..about..40..vehicles..involved"Every....year....or....so,....we....see....that....up....there."AERIAL....FOOTAGE:....Snowy....Conditions....Cause....Crashes....on....I-93....in....NHDozens....of....crashes....were....reported....on....I-93....in....New....Hampshire,....which....resulted....in....the....closure....of....exit....4....on....I-93....southbound....(Published....Friday,....March....4,....2016)That....crash....shut....down....the....southbound....side....of....I-93....near....Exit....4....for....about....two....hours.Windham....Fire....officials....said....approximately....15....patients....in....all....were....hospitalizedeec3f3ebcf....&..WorldWeatherHealthTechWeirdMaking..the..GradeMaking..a..DifferenceSuffolk..In..The..CityBLOGS:ConnecticutMaineMassachusettsNew..Hampshire..Rhode..IslandVermont..BREAKINGNEWSArmed..Robbery..Suspect..Shot..by..Police..in..Me.ShareFacebookTwitterMotorists..are..urged..to..reduce..speed..and..use..caution.Snow..Causes..Crashes..in..NH,..Mass.,..Conn.According..to..NBC..Connecticut,..a..crash..closed..Interstate..84..east..near..Exit..50..around..5:45..a.m.,..snarling..traffic..in..the..Hartford..area.The..route..has..since..been..reopened.A..jackknifed..tractor..trailer..also..shut..down..I-84..West..in..Danbury..for..a..portion..of..the..morning.State..police..also..reported..multiple..single-vehicle..crashes..and..spinouts..due..to..slick..roads.Additional..snow..was..expected..in..southern..New..England..later..Friday.Published..at..6:41..AM..EST..on..Mar..4,..2016Stay..with..necn..for..up-to-the-minute..news..and..weather..Leave..Comments..NewsNew..EnglandU.S&...WorldWeatherHealthTechWeirdMaking...the...GradeMaking...a...DifferenceSuffolk...In...The...CityConnecticutMaineMassachusettsNew...Hampshire...Rhode...IslandVermontBusinessPoliticsWeatherForecastWeather...New...EnglandMaps...&...RadarSchool...Closing...AlertsWeather...AlertsWeather...StoriesEntertainmentEntertainment...NewsThe...SceneOpen...House1st...LookTalk...StoopCenter...StageDay...TripsCoziTVContact...UsAbout...UsSocial...DirectoryTV...ListingsCareersTrafficSend...FeedbackTerms...of...servicePrivacy...policyFCC...Independent...Programming...ReportFCC...News...and...Information...Programming...ReportNBC...Non-Profit...News...Partnership...ReportsAdChoices......2016...NBCUniversal...Media,...LLCConnecticutMaineMassachusettsNew....HampshireRhode....IslandVermont15....Injured....in....Massive....Pileup....on....I-93....in....NHRoad....conditions....are....reportedly....slick....in....some....areas,....and....motorists....are....urged....to....use....caution....By....Katherine....Underwood,....Marc....Fortier....and....Tim....Jones....NEWSLETTERS....Receive....the....latest....new-england....updates....in....your....inboxPrivacy....policy........More....Newsletters....UP....NEXT....X15....Injured....in....Massive....Pileup....on....I-93....in....NHLinkEmbedEmailCopyCloseLink....to....this....video....Embed....this....video....Replay....More....videos....(1....of....9)Interstate....93....south....in....the....Derry,....New....Hampshire,....area....was....temporarily....shut....down....Friday....morning....due....to....dozens....of....accidents....on....the....snow-covered....highwayNewsWeatherInvestigationsPoliticsBusinessEntertainmentSportsTrafficContact...Us...Top...Videos2...Charged...in...Massacre...of...Chicago...Family:...PoliceRetired...Detective...Attends...Graduation...For...Girl...He...RescuedHome...Vandalized...After...Woman...Speaks...Out...on...ControversyTwo...Injured...In...Fire...at...Wright's...Mill...Farm...in...ConnPrevious:Up...Next:(Published....Friday,....March....4,....2016)....Interstate....93....south....in....the....Derry,....New....Hampshire,....area....was....temporarily....shut....down....Friday....morning....due....to....dozens....of....accidents....on....the....snow-covered....highway.At....least....15....people....were....injured,....none....seriously."It....all....started....around....9:30,"....Windham....Police....Capt????????..????i??..93???..1??.avi..>..&..WorldWeatherHealthTechWeirdMaking..the..GradeMaking..a..DifferenceSuffolk..In..The..CitySTATE..NEWSConnecticutMaineMassachusettsNew..Hampshire..Rhode..IslandVermontEntertainment..NewsThe..SceneOpen..House1st..LookTalk..StoopCenter..StageDay..TripsForecastWeather..New..EnglandMaps..&..RadarSchool..Closing..AlertsWeather..AlertsWeather..StoriesAbout..UsSocial..DirectoryTV..ListingsCEO..CornerChief..Execs..ClubDoes..It..Work?TWIBMoney..Saving..MondaysThe..TakeDC..DialogueNewsletters....Send..Pics....TipshomenewsWeatherInvestigationsPoliticsBusinessEntertainmentSportsTrafficContact..UsNew..EnglandU.SNone...of...the...injuries...were...considered...life...threatening.Viewer...video...taken...in...Londonderry...showed...multiple...cars...off...the...road,...some...with...damage.Multiple...Cars...Involved...in...I-93...CrashSnow...caused...slick...roads...Friday...morning...on...I-93...in...Londonderry,...New...Hampshire.Video....courtesy:....mdussault/Twitter....(Published....Friday,....March....4,....2016)A....very....quick....and....heavy....snow....squall....hit....the....I-93....area....from....Salem....to....Manchester,....New....Hampshire....Department....of....Transportation....spokesman....Dave....Rodrigue....said."I....think....it....was....the....snow....that....initially....caused....some....vehicles....to....lose....control....and....then....as....people....slowed....in....the....snow,....either....due....to....accidents....or....the....snow....itself,....people....driving....in....into....the....near....whiteout....conditions....just....couldn't....see....the....stopped....traffic,....and....when....they....did....it....was....too....late....to....stop,"....Rodrigue....said.Crews....Respond....to....Multiple....Crashes....on....I-93Crews....responded....to....multiple....crashes....along....a....stretch....of....I-93....in....New....Hampshire....Friday....morningNew..EnglandU.SAt...least...15...people...were...injured,...none...seriously"The....car....in....front....of....you....-....that's....about....it."The....Derry....Fire....Department....said....they....received....about....50....calls....around....10:15....a.m"The...snows...came...pretty...quickly."New...Hampshire...State...Police...said...there...were...accidents...on...both...I-93...south...and...northCaron....said....there....was....one....10-car....accident....in....Windham,....with....six....injured,....and....a...."much....larger....one"....to....the....north....in....Londonderry.The....southbound....lanes....were....temporarily....shut....down....but....have....since....reopened."You....couldn't....really....see....anything,"....said....Mark....Dussault,....who....recorded....video....as....he....crept....past....the....pileupAll...rights...reserved.Mike....Caron....saidThe...incident...stretched...southbound...on...I-93...from...the...Derry/Londonderry...line...into...Windham...and...Salem.About...20...cars...were...involved...in...the...Derry/Londonderry...pileup,...and...15...people...suffered...minor...injuries."All...heck...broke...loose,"...said...Russell...Wood,...who...has...about...a...dozen...of...the...smashed-up...vehicles...at...his...lot...in...PelhamVideo...courtesy:...Jeffrey...Hastings/Frame...of...Mind...Photography...(Published...Friday,...March...4,...2016)Numerous...accidents...were...also...reported...in...Massachusetts...and...Connecticut...on...Friday...morning...as...a...result...of...the...icy...road...conditions.About...a...half...dozen...accidents...were...reported...on...the...North...Shore...of...Massachusetts,...and...state...police...said...roads...are...slick...on...Route...128...from...Beverly...to...Gloucester...due...to...ocean-effect...snow f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 04:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BreizhtKnight Index du Forum -> Espace détente -> Ralliement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange